Q1. _________ perform resolution of externally defined symbols. (a)Loader
(e)All of the above
Q1. What is the range of data type short in Java?(a) -128 to 127
(b) -32768 to 32767
(c) -2147483648 to 2147483647
(d) -32768 to 2147483647
(e) None of the mentioned
1. Which layer is the closest to transmission medium?(A) Transport layer
(B) Physical layer
(C) Network layer
(D) Datalink layer
Ans - (B) 2. Which protocol is used to eliminate loops?
1. What is the default subnet mask for a class B network?
(D) 255.255.255.02. What is loopback address?
1. Resolution of externally defined symbols is performed by (A) Linker
Ans: (A)2. Relocatable programs
1. What is the host IP of a system having the IP address 18.104.22.168?(a) 192
(d) 192.02. Which of the following is record based logical model?(a) Network Model
1. The CMM Level at which measurable goals for quality and productivity
are established in(1) Level 1
(2) Level 3
(3) Level 5
(4) Level 4
(5) Level 2
1. Which one of the following applications uses the UNIX as an operating
system?(1) Internet Servers
(2) Work stations
(3) Mobile devices
(4) All of these
(5) None of these2. What is URL?
1. ‘TELNET’ is(1) running complex programs by logging on to supercomputers belonging to
(2) a telephone call made by the help of Internet
(3) a software to perfect viral attack
STUDY MATERIAL & TEST SERIES FOR
SSC CGL 2018
SSC Exam Books
NOTE: Check Your Email After Subscribing and Click of
Activation Link to Confirm Subscription.
BANK EXAM CENTRE is not associated with any Bank or
IBPS, For IBPS official website please visit - WWW.IBPS.IN
© 2016 WWW.BANKEXAMCENTRE.COM - IBPS, SBI, LIC, NICL, PO, CLERK, Bank
Exam Resources Community.