RBI Grade B (ESI) Exam Paper Year 2017 - (1 Mark Questions)
1. Which organization creates and monitors Ease of Doing Business Index?
Ans: World Bank Group.
2. What do you call the process by which a customer-owned mutual organization (mutual) or co-operative changes legal form to a joint stock company?
3. The government of India decided to replace 12th five-year plan with a 15-year long______
Ans: National Development Agenda
Ans: village Panchayats
5. What is the aim of Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act (FRBM Act ) 2003?
Ans: reduce India's fiscal deficit
6. According to the recent "India
development report" released by the World Bank in 2017, the participation of
women in workforce in India was found to be around
Ans: 27%; India ranked 120th
7. Who is the head of the task force constituted by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to suggest solutions for having timely & reliable employment data for policy making?
Ans: Arvind Panagariya
8. Recently which country has ratified automatic exchange of financial account information with India and 40 other jurisdiction to facilitate immediate sharing of details about black money?
9. Economic globalization refers to the free movement of goods, services, information and ______
10. Who was the head of Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Committee constituted in 2016?
Ans: N.K. Singh
11. According to the The World Population Prospects: 2015 Revision, India is expected to surpass China in population by which year?
12. According to the ‘Wild Water’, Water Aid’s State of the World’s Water 2017’ approximately how many people in rural areas of India are without access to clean water?
Ans: 63 million
13. According to World Economic Forum Report 2017, which are the most crowded cities of India?
Ans: India and Kota
14. What is India’s current Gross Domestic Product rate?
15. Brundtland Commission that put forth the concept of Sustainable Development was formerly known as
World Commission on Environment and Development
16. Which country has withdrawn itself from the Paris Agreement 2015?
17. What is the full form of FSDC?
Financial Stability and Development Council
18. Under which ministry does Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion work?
Ministry of Commerce and Industry
19. In 2000, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) identified four basic aspects of globalization which are
Ans: : trade and transactions, capital and investment movements, migration and movement of people, and the dissemination of knowledge
20.Where was 30st ASEAN Summit 2016 held?
Ans: Vientiane, Laos
21. The Balance of Payment of a company consists of
Ans: imports and exports of goods, services and capital, as well as transfer payments such as foreign aid and remittances.
22. After the abolition of the FIPB, ministries will have to decide on FDI proposals within the time period of
Ans: 60 Days
23. The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs has approved a Dairy Processing & Infrastructure Development Fund” (DIDF) with an outlay of Rs 10,881 crore during the period from 2017-18 to
24. According to the Organization of Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), what is the % of young aged between 15 to 29 not in employment, education or train (NEETs)?
Ans: Approximately 30%
25. Which organization established the Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC) Program 1997?
Ans: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
26. India’s 1st Tribal Entrepreneurship Summit was hosted in
27. Who headed the task force constituted to assess the extent of employment creation at different points of time, based on “credible data”?
Ans: Arvind Panagriya
28. GDP(gross domestic product) at market price = value of output in an economy in the particular year –
Ans: intermediate consumption
29. Which bank has launched iWork@home programme for its women employees?
Ans: ICICI Bank
30. Who has been appointed as the advisor to the Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) for promotion of khadi within India and globally?
Ans: Ritu Beri