Exam Paper IBPS Clerk Held on - 04-12-2011 (General Awareness)
Exam Paper IBPS Clerk - 2011
1. India has agreed to provide financial help to which of the following countries so that it can also implement its 10th Five Year’s Plan (2008-13) successfully?
2. Which of the following States is a major producer of Sugar in India?
(3) Jammu & Kashmir
(4) Himachal Pradesh
3. A bank receives a counter felt note of Rs. 100/- from the customer, which customer wants it back. Which of the following action should be taken by the Bank?
(1) Will return to customer
(2) Will impound and no return
(3) Will ask for exchange of note
(4) Will replace with genuine note
(5) Will check all the notes in possession with the customer which are not being deposited also
4. Which of the following is not a mode of foreign capital inflow in India?
(2) NRI deposits
(4) No frills accounts
(5) None of these
5. Exporters and importers in India are required to know ‘FEMA’ rules. What does the letter ‘M’ denote in the term ‘FEEMA’?
6. China has asked India to suspend operations ofONGC Videsh in South China sea. ONGC Videsh is an organization engaged in
(1) Oil exploration
(2) Fishing and Pearl Culture
(3) Research in Oceanography
(4) Development of Ports and Shipyards
(5) Providing technology for converting sea water into potable water
7. In India, which of the following have highest share in the disbursement of credit to agriculture and allied activities?
(1) Commercial Banks
(2) Cooperative Banks
(3) Private sector Banks
(4) Microfinance institutions
(5) Regional Rural Banks
8. China has asked India to suspend operations of ONGC Videsh which of the following places in September 2011 to address the General Assembly of the United Nation Organization?
(1) New York
(2) Washington DC
9. Which of the following banks was not nationalized in 1969?
(1) Punjab National Bank
(2) Bank of India
(3) State Bank of India
(4) Bank of Baroda
(5) Bank of Maharashtra
10. Bad debts mean which of the following?
(1) Amounts owed to a company that are going to be paid within a month
(2) Amounts owed to a company that are not going to be paid
(3) Amounts owed to a company that are going to be paid within 1 year
(4) Amounts owed to a company that are not going to be paid within 3 years
(5) Amounts owed to a company that are going to be paid within 6 months